All Inclusive Stay with Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Welcome to your perfect two-day all inclusive escape to Ranginui Retreat, where relaxation, rejuvenation and indulgence awaits you. Tucked away in a serene natural setting, this boutique lodge offers a luxurious and tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. With its impeccable service, elegant decor, and breathtaking surroundings, you can truly unwind and reconnect with yourself and nature. So, come and indulge in a rejuvenating weekend of pampering, fine dining, and activities that will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized. Whether you're looking for a romantic getaway or a peaceful solo retreat, our small luxury lodge will provide you with the perfect escape to recharge your mind, body, and soul.
Choose from two all inclusive packages
Two nights sharing accommodation, from $1,900 for two people
Or, invite friends. Two nights for two couples, each sharing their own accommodation, from $3,800 for four people
Included in the packages are
- Accommodation in either our Luxury cottage or Luxury King Suite
- A 3-course Dinner with local wine for each person for 2 nights during their stay
- A full continental breakfast for each person during their stay
- Pre-dinner drinks for each person for 2 nights during their stay
- The choice of a local wine tasting, or a 2 hour walk in the local hills around Ranginui Retreat with Rob during their stay
The amenities and experiences you will find at Ranginui Retreat:
- Exclusiveness: A maximum of six guests can stay at Ranginui Retreat at any one time, so you have a place that you can truly call your own. We also do not allow anyone under the age of 17, not because we don't like young people, but to allow our guests to explore, unwind and rejuvenate at their pace, not someone else's.
- Luxurious accommodations: Your stay will be in a beautifully appointed and comfortable cottage or suite, complete with high-end bedding, plush linens, and high-quality amenities.
- Gourmet dining: You'll be treated to exceptional culinary experiences, featuring fresh, locally sourced ingredients, expertly prepared by Susie who trained at Ballymaloe Cooking School in Ireland.
- Outdoor activities: Whether you're looking for adventure or relaxation, we offer a range of outdoor activities from tennis and swimming, to (at additional cost) hiking, or winetasting with Rob, to professionally run helicopter tours for site seeing, fishing, or backcountry experiences.
- Our lounge and gardens are where you can unwind and take in the beautiful surroundings.
- Personalized service from Rob and Susie to ensure your stay is comfortable and memorable. For an additional charge, we can also arrange airport transfers and activities, to create a personalized and unforgettable experience.
Overall, a luxury weekend getaway at Ranginui Retreat is all about indulging in wonderful experiences, enjoying luxurious accommodations and immersing yourself in the natural beauty of your surroundings.
Please contact us at [email protected] or call 027 389 2815 to discuss your requirements.
Rarely, if ever, have we been so incredibly looked after. Thank you for an absolutely wonderful weekend, where every detail was taken care of, the food was...
Matt & Miriam, Plimmerton
As mentioned by previous guests - truly a wonderful retreat. Stunning gardens, peaceful surroundings, superb attention to guests "wonderful"...
Jill & Peter, Palmerston North
Ranginui was the perfect place to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary! Thank you Rob & Susie, exceptional hosts, for sharing your beautiful home,...
Chris & Sally, Plimmerton